Victoria Legal Aid

Dividing property after you have separated (Chinese)

Published 2022-03-23

About this fact sheet

This information is for people who:

  • have been married or in a de facto relationship
  • are no longer together
  • need to divide up property, such as the car, furniture or house.

This fact sheet is also available in Arabic and Vietnamese.

More information about how to get help in Chinese Traditional/繁體中文.

Order free copies of this resource
Some of our publications have limits on how many copies you can order. If you need more copies, email or phone (03) 9269 0234 and ask for the Community Legal Education team.
Out of stock

Reviewed 22 February 2024