Victoria Legal Aid

The first step: getting help to reach agreement with the other parent (Chinese)

Published 2013-09-01

This fact sheet is for parents who are no longer in a relationship together, or are thinking about separating. It has information for parents making decisions about the children’s future. There are services that can help separated parents try to agree about the children. This is called family dispute resolution.

This information sheet is also available in Arabic and Vietnamese.

More information about how to get help in Chinese Traditional/繁體中文.

Order free copies of this resource
Some of our publications have limits on how many copies you can order. If you need more copies, email or phone (03) 9269 0234 and ask for the Community Legal Education team.
Out of stock

Reviewed 22 February 2024