About this booklet
This booklet covers what you need to know if you are thinking of making or changing your Will in Victoria. It has information about:
- making a Will
- what you can include in your Will
- who benefits from your Will
- choosing an executor
- what to do once your Will has been signed
- how to update or change your Will
- what happens to your Will after you die.
This edition of Your Will was produced by Victoria Law Foundation.
Order free copies of this resourceSome of our publications have limits on how many copies you can order. If you need more copies, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 9269 0234 and ask for the Community Legal Education team.
Share this page
Reviewed 21 March 2023