Contact us

The quickest way to get help is to search Find legal answers or chat to us online using Legal Help Chat.

You can also call 1300 792 387, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 6 pm.

Please read important information before you call.

Learn about changes to our services due to COVID-19.

  • General enquiries

    Contact us if you have a general enquiry or feedback, or are an existing client wanting to speak to your lawyer.

  • Media enquiries

    Find out how we can help with your media enquiry.

  • Complaints

    If you have a complaint about our service, a staff member, or a private lawyer funded by us, you can contact us by phone or in writing.

  • Positive feedback

    We welcome your positive feedback about our services.


Where you can find us

We have 15 offices in metropolitan and regional Victoria. 

Note that all our legal advice is currently by phone due to COVID-19. Read about changes to our services.

Community legal centres also provide free legal services to the public. Go to Community Law to find your closest community legal centre.