Disclaimer: The material in this print-out relates to the law as it applies in the state of Victoria. It is intended as a general guide only. Readers should not act on the basis of any material in this print-out without getting legal advice about their own particular situations. Victoria Legal Aid disclaims any liability howsoever caused to any person in respect of any action taken in reliance on the contents of the publication.

We help Victorians with their legal problems and represent those who need it most. Find legal answers, chat with us online, or call us. You can speak to us in English or ask for an interpreter. You can also find more legal information at www.legalaid.vic.gov.au


How to make a complaint about one of our services, employees, or about a private lawyer funded by us.

We aim to resolve complaints quickly and fairly. We are committed to providing the best possible service and using your feedback to improve our services.

What is your complaint?

If you have a complaint about something not listed here, you can email complaints@vla.vic.gov.au or call the Internal Legal Services team on (03) 9280 3789.

More information

Complaint policy
Word 199.55 KB
(opens in a new window)